Madelyn really enjoyed it, too. She thought it looked good enough to eat!
Carsen and Madelyn in their Halloween gear. I tell ya... it's hard enough to get a good picture with 1 kid, and pretty mush impossible with 2!!!
Although it's hard to tell in this picture, Madelyn was a flower, and Carsen was a cow. Carsen LOVED trick or treating. He loved ringing the door bell, and yelling "trick or treat". And if the person wasn't handing out candy quickly enough, he wasn't shy to yell "trick or treat" again... and again... and again. At one house, they told Carsen how cute of a cow he was (well, actually many houses told him that... not to brag, or anything... well, maybe I'm bragging a little bit...) and Carsen answered "Yep!". Humble little guy, huh! :)
Halloween is definately an event that is much more fun when you have kids around. And this year we defiantely made some great memories!!
love, love, LOVE the costumes! That's the cutest flower and cow I've ever seen!
ReplyDelete