Thursday, October 29, 2009

Amazing memory

I am super excited for Halloween this year! Carsen is at an age where he's pumped to dress up and go trick-or-treating! He loves his cow costume!
A few weeks ago, I told him what we do when we trick-or-treat. Here's what I told him:
"First we go 'knock-knock' on their door. When they answer, we say trick-or-treat! After they give us candy, we say thank you." Then totally joking, under my breath, I said "then we tell them that mommy wants candy, too"

Today we were going over the trick-or-treat "rules". He said "I know mommy... we say trick or treat. Fank you. Mommy wants candy, too"

What a great little memory he has. How embarassing would that be if he actually said that trick-or-treating?! But hey... if it gets this mama some candy, bring on the embarassment!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment