Hi Everyone! Welcome to our blog! :)
Just in case you need a little history on our family, here's a brief summary to get you up to date- Keith and I have been married since August 11, 2001. We moved around from apartment to apartment (all in Faribault, MN) for a few years before buying our first house. 2 years later we moved into the house that Keith built for us. Then 2 years later we moved again (right across the street!) to another house that Keith built for us. We plan on being here for awhile, though! :) In March of 2007 we had our son Carsen. Carsen is a fun 2 1/2 year old boy with a lot of energy and a great sense of humor! He is constantly making us laugh! He's all potty trained, knows his ABC's and a ga-zillion other songs. (with Go Fish being his favorite, by far) :) Madelyn (aka, Maddie!) was born in June of 2009. She has lots and lots of dark hair. She's a very happy baby, as long as she's being held or as long as she can see you! It brings us so much joy to have a boy and a girl who are healthy and so much fun. We are truely blessed and have so much to be thankful for.
After being a carpenter for 7 years, Keith is now an accountant for a company here in town. I am a finance director at the Chamber of Commerce and work there part time. I love being home part time with our kids. It's a perfect balance for us right now. While I'm working, Carsen and Madelyn go to my sister's house. Angie homeschools her 4 kids, so Carsen is learning some things, too. He loves going to "school"! We also enjoy having my parents living right across the street from us. Many people ask how this works, but it actually works out great. Carsen loves to go over there (quite frequently!!) to play tools with grandpa, and to get "sugar" from grandma. (sugar AKA candy) :)
I (Amy) will be writing most of the posts... perhaps ALL of them. Keith has not quite been acquainted with the blogging world, and isn't so excited about doing so! I am working on him, though! I thought this would be a fun way of keeping others up to date on what is going on in our lives.
We're supposed to go get pumpkins with Carsen's good friend Peyton (and my good friend Amy) today, but the rain is going to keep us inside... AGAIN!
Yay! I'm so glad you finally have a blog! Now I can keep up with your family too! And I LOVE the pic of your kids. Very cute!
ReplyDelete