Sunday, October 4, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun!

Our sweet Madelyn is 4 months old already today! I can't believe it. Time definately goes so much quicker with the 2nd baby. It feels like Maddie has always been here. We're having a blast!!
Any guesses as to what she was doing in this picture??? Watching football on our tv. For some crazy reason, it's one of her favorites. Don't worry though... I'll be changing her out of the bad habit, although I think Keith really enjoys it!
Carsen decided this morning that it would be fun to take a bath in his baby tub. We keep it out, b/c he likes to do this quite frequently. Fine with us, though. Saves on our water bill! :)


Last night we hung out with a few friends, and had a blast. I came home with sore cheek bones from laughing so hard! I was in charge of making the dessert, so I decided to try a new recipe from the Kraft Foods Magazine. I'm posting a picture for a "special someone"... you know who you are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment