To show a bit of my appreciation to him today, I bought him a rootbeer float from A & W (one of our favorite things... and they are $1 on Wednesday!!) and surprised him at work. He didn't know I was coming. When I got there, he was standing in his co-workers office on a conference call, with his back towards me. Thanks to my quick thinking, I walked up behind him and gave him a little "squeeze" on his be-hind... :) The look on his face was priceless!!! He jumped a few feet in the air!! I was glad he was surprised though... now I know that none of his co-workers squeeze him like I do!! (not that I was worried...) :)
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Crazy about this guy...
The other day I mentioned that I'm crazy about my kids. Well, I'm also crazy about this guy...
Keith!! :) I'm so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man. We have so much fun together, and he makes me very happy.
To show a bit of my appreciation to him today, I bought him a rootbeer float from A & W (one of our favorite things... and they are $1 on Wednesday!!) and surprised him at work. He didn't know I was coming. When I got there, he was standing in his co-workers office on a conference call, with his back towards me. Thanks to my quick thinking, I walked up behind him and gave him a little "squeeze" on his be-hind... :) The look on his face was priceless!!! He jumped a few feet in the air!! I was glad he was surprised though... now I know that none of his co-workers squeeze him like I do!! (not that I was worried...) :)
To show a bit of my appreciation to him today, I bought him a rootbeer float from A & W (one of our favorite things... and they are $1 on Wednesday!!) and surprised him at work. He didn't know I was coming. When I got there, he was standing in his co-workers office on a conference call, with his back towards me. Thanks to my quick thinking, I walked up behind him and gave him a little "squeeze" on his be-hind... :) The look on his face was priceless!!! He jumped a few feet in the air!! I was glad he was surprised though... now I know that none of his co-workers squeeze him like I do!! (not that I was worried...) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment