Once in a while, Carsen and I "swim" in the bathtub together. For the first time last night, he invited Madelyn to join us! So the 3 of us hung out in the tub together! (I know some of you will look out of curiousity, but no need to... I AM wearing swimsuit bottoms, too) :)

Having both Carsen and Maddie together in the tub reminded me of when I took baths with my brother Brien growing up. We invented the game "slip & slide". I'm sure none of you have ever-ever heard of this game before, as it was a complete original! :) We would empty the water out, and slide down the sides of the tub!
It's starting to become very evident that Carsen and Madelyn are forming a bond with eachother. When Maddie sees him, she just smiles and giggles! And Carsen loves talking baby talk to his baby sister, and can't get enough kisses from her. I love it! I hope that Carsen and Madelyn have the relationship I have with my sibblings. We're all very close.
Notice all the extra space in the tub?? We were all trying hard to convince Keith to join us, but he wouldn't!! Maybe it's time for another baby to fill up this tub?!?!
Or maybe not...
Not yet, at least!!! :)
Maybe Keith would join the three of you if you asked him to play slip and slide. I'm sure he'd like the game.
ReplyDelete