Saturday, October 24, 2009

Girls Night!

Last night I went out with the "Brentwood Wives". 3 of us live on Brentwood Circle, and the other is going to move to the neighborhood... she just doesn't know it yet... :)

We had plans to attend a 7:10 movie "Love Happens". I was totally excited to see this movie! When we got to the theater, we realized it wasn't playing. Apparantly their website was wrong... and it wasn't the first time!

We drove to Lakeville, hoping to catch a show up there. When we got there, we realized everything had already started, and the next shows were after 9:00. Not sure of what to do, we drove up to Super Target to do some shopping. Plus they have a STARBUCKS there! BONUS!!!

After our little rendezvous, we decided we were still up for a movie. So we drove back to Faribault and went to the 9:30 showing of "Couples Retreat".

The movie was funny, but it was just ok to me. Regardless, it'a always great to get some girl time! We all decided next time though that I'm NOT choosing the movie, as I've had 2 runs of bad luck now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment