I love Sundays. I love going to church, coming home and eating lunch and then taking a nice long nap. We got to do all those things yesterday. After the "Kramer Family Nap Time", 'Grandma Cindy' called Carsen and asked him to come over and play. He loves going over there. Being they live so close, my mom and I will each go outside, and I'll let him walk over to their house alone. I think it makes him feel like a big boy!

Yesterday, they made "back to school" cookies. They have little busses on them, which Carsen loves!! He even got to bring some home, which I especially loved!!!!

After making cookies with grandma, we headed out to the "pumpkin patch" with the Truman clan. We've been trying to get out there for weeks now and keep cancelling because of cold,wind or rain. Eventhough yesterday wasn't exactly a "nice" day, we went anyways. Carsen was facinated by this pumpkin. It was HUGE!!

This is Carsen's good buddy Peyton. They are only a month apart in age, so they get along really well!! Carsen often asks to call Peyton on the phone, and sometimes asks to call "Peyton's Amy". (Peyton's mom's name is also Amy!) :)

Besides picking pumpkins out of the patch, they also found cucumbers!!

Although you can't tell from the picture, Peyton is actually taller than Carsen. I think Carsen is destined to be short, thanks to his 5'8" daddy and 5'3" mommy. Sorry, Carsen!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment