This is Dougan! (aka, "Big Duge") He is also 6 1/2. In fact, he's Gracie's litter-mate. A couple weeks after we got Gracie, we thought she would love a playmate. We called to see if any of her brothers or sisters were still available, and lo and behold, Dougan! Dougan was being held for a family member, and they had decided a day before we called that they didn't want a dog. Worked out great for us. Dougan is completely opposite from Gracie. He's very friendly, but not a people person. He spends most of his time in our room sleeping, away from everyone. Carsen also loves Dougan, but can't usually get to him fast enough to snuggle. Dougan shoots out of the room b/c he knows what's coming, and he is NOT a snuggler! In this picture, I think Dougan was trying to hide under the couch b/c he didn't want his photo taken with this necklace I put on him.
We had Dougan and Gracie before we had kids, and I'm glad we did. They were completely spoiled. They slept on our bed. They went on vacation with us. They did everything with us. Until we had kids... then their lives completely changed. I still think they're completely spoiled, but not like before. They now sleep on our floor, and stay with grandma & grandpa when we go on vacation. Not only do they have eachother to play with, but they also have a couple of other canine friends that live in the neighborhood who they get to play and walk with. They even have a cousin named Buster who lives across town!!
Eventhough I often get annoyed with the hair on our floor (eventhough I vacuum every other day!!) and their stinky breath, I still love them and am glad we have them. So there you have it... you've officially been introduced to the whole Kramer clan now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment