Sunday, May 2, 2010

H-E-L-P!!!

Do your kids have nicknames? Thanks to Keith, we often call Carsen "Super C" and Madelyn "Super Mad"... and when she's crabby, we call her "Super Crab". :) I know... pretty original!

Well, this blog needs a new name. Eventhough "The Kramer Four" is super exotic, I'd like something new and fresh and creative and fun!

That's where I'm in trouble. I am NOT creative. At ALL. So I need your help! I know... how lame is it to ask my bloggy friends for a name suggestions? VERY. But that's ok... I'm going to ask anyways...

Do you have any catchy blog name ideas for me?

Pretty please?! The winner gets recognition on my blog! This is normally a VERY spendy priviledge, but the winner will get it for 100% absolutely FREE!! How cool is that?!

C'mon now... not everyone at once...

4 comments:

  1. Kramer Khronicles ???
    Obviously it's too late for my non-creative brain to be trying to work!
    With those cute kids, I'm sure you'll get great suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a reason not to be just the Kramer Four anymore????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so you didn't like my suggestion of The Lamer Kramer?! jk... your blog is anything BUT lame! I just like to rhyme, so please no hard feelings! Anyways... since you seem to like "Super" so much... what about the Super Duper Tamer Kramers. Okay, that was lame too. Maybe I should stop rhyming. Let's try location... like you're from Minnesota, so how about the "Minni Mommy," which works since your tiny too, right? :) Or something about "Northern," or work with the Gopher State idea. If those don't work, what are your hobbies or interests? If you like basket weaving, you could be the Mean Lean Weaving Machine. Oh, there we go with rhyming again. Sorry this was so long, hope I spurred an idea in your head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, just one more. What about doing the first letter of each of your names, like MACK and you could be the Mack Attack? Honestly though, the more I come up with ridiculous ideas, the more I like the Kramer Khronicles the best. :)

    ReplyDelete