Mother's Day is a good reminder of what all I have to be thankful for...
I'm so thankful for my mom. She was always (and still is!) a great example of what a mother should be like. Not only is she my mom, but she's my friend. And I feel blessed to live right across the street from her... but that doesn't keep us from talkng a few times everyday!! :)
I'm super thankful that Keith chose me to not only be his wife, but the mother to his kids. Parenting is a team effort, and I'm so glad that Keith and I are on the same team!
Here are my 2 favorite little people that give me my "mommy" title. I love it. Being a mom is really a priviledge. Even on the trying days, I thank God for my family. I wouldn't change a thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment