Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The verdict is in...

I'm guilty.




That's right... the blogging police have been here, and I'm guilty as charged. I've been neglecting my blog lately. The weather is getting nicer, and it's getting more difficult to ignore the beautiful weather outside to sit at the computer and update our blog. Plus, we've been doing some fun things lately. Check it out!

We've been playing with our friends...



Shopping... (isn't that one of the things that mommies do best?!)

This past week-end we went to Okoboji, Iowa with my parents and my niece Ashley!

We did lots of fun things there, too!!

We played mini golf...


Frisbee Golf... (this is Keith's new obsession hobby)



We did lots of swimming!


Carsen was even brave enough to jump into the kiddie pool ALONE!!


We're getting lots of play time outside. So if you ever need us from now until October, you can probably find us in our back yard! :)

 So eventhough I've been bad about updating the blog, things are great!
We're having lots of fun!







2 comments:

  1. We love Okaboji! My aunt and uncle have a place down there and we like to make one or two trips to spend a weekend on the lake! Great vacation spot!
    -Chelsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun and great weather! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete