Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas in January??

Lastnight we took a family trip to Wal-Mart to hit up the after Christmas sales. We were pleasantly surprised to see everything at 75% off, with a great selection left. We decided to let Carsen pick out a Christmas tree for his room, along with his own decorations. He loved doing this. And it cost less than $10 for the whole thing! Of course when we got home, Carsen wanted to immediately set up his tree. So we let him!


He decorated it all by himself. He was so giddy and kept saying "Yesssss!!!". It was adorable!


"Ta-Daa! Here's my tree!"

We also bought Madelyn her own Christmas tree for her room (eventhough we didn't set it up yet) and bought some *pink* decorations for it. I love it, and can't wait to set it up with her next year!


Even a pink star tree topper. Perfect!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I am glad you remembered Madelyn too! I remember when I was expecting Jordan we took Christopher to pick out our real tree and he found a tree for himself. It was the top off another tree and he dragged it all over the tree lot. They gave it to him and he and my mom set it up in his room that night.

    ReplyDelete