Carsen loves to learn. He knows almost all of his letters and can recognize numbers 1 through 6. He loves to practice "teaching" us, too. He'll quiz us on letters, and he's always great at telling us "great job!" when we get the right answer! (I ran out of memory card space before he was able to finish...)
And little Maddie...
She's up to all kinds of things, too! She's working on her 2 bottom teeth! She is also starting to "scoot" around to things that she's interested in. She can definately get around, but her favorite thing is to sit in the middle of the floor and laugh at her silly big brother!
Just in case I haven't mentioned it, I love my kids! ;)
ok SO SO SO cute Amy! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteOf course we want more updates on your cuties! They are adorable and so smart!
ReplyDelete