Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Extreme Makeover- Kramer style!!

I have been not liking our kitchen chairs for a few years. The table is nice, but the chairs are white. Or they used to be white, before we had kids.

Apple juice, ketchup and peanut butter are some of the many stains that have made their way on them. About a week ago, we finally decided to do something about it.

We bought some fabric at Wal-Mart. Keith took the chairs apart, and I re-covered them.

Here's the before...




And the after...


The whole project cost us about $17. LOVE IT!!!

I'm not a crafty person at all, so I will admit that I was pleasantly surprised at how well they turned out. Yeah, that's right... just call me Martha.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, very nice. :) Good job 'Martha' hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot to look at them when i was over...i'm a terrible friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I'm very impressed! Can you come over and re-upholster some of my furniture too? Then maybe we can actually hang out for once!

    ReplyDelete