Thursday, December 3, 2009

My van just got even cooler!!

I already know what's going through your mind right now...
"Minivans are so cool, how could Amy's van become any more cool than it already is?!"

But it's true. I know that my van was cool before... Carsen reminds me all the time. But as of last week, my van is even cooler than it ever has been.

Why?

Look for yourself...



Our family has been tatooed unto my minivan! I love it!! I have been looking at these decals on the internet for a while, but couldn't justify paying what they charge on-line. I recently went into Sellner Manufacturing (they make the famous Tilt-A-Whirl ride.... right here in Faribault!!) and saw that they sell them. I was so excited!

While we were putting them on, we discussed the disappointment we'd go through in a couple years when this little family tatoo is not correct anymore... hence the space after "Madelyn"!

Yippee!!!

Nothin' like riding in style... in my ultra-super-cool minivan!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is super cool! I've seen those and thought they were adorable too.

    Oh, and where are your ads?!

    ReplyDelete