Yes, poop happens. And some times are more than others. MUCH more. Like yesterday, for example.
After I took Maddie's picture in the "Ho Ho Ho" onesie, I thought I would take another picture in a new pair of jeans that weren't too short for her.
Uh, no...
She had a major blowout.
M.A.J.O.R.
This could have very well been the worst one I have changed... ever. Yikes. I am all about trying to soak and save onesies... this one has been soaking for over 24 hours, and I'm not sure it's salvagable. Which makes me sad. I guess Kramer #3 (no, we're still not pregnant... and actively not trying, thank you very much!) may not have the opportunity to wear the "Ho Ho Ho" onesie.
Isn't it funny how us moms talk about poop? I knew that being a mom would change me in certain ways, but I was not prepared for the poop talk. (I apologize to the women without kids or any man in general reading this...) I remember when Carsen was little and he had a babysitter. When we got home, the babysitter told me he had a messy diaper.
And then the questions began...
Was it hard or soft?
Runny or hard?
What color was it?
Sounds a bit redicilous and quite gross... but as moms, we want to know these things. Actually, we NEED to know these things! :)
If you're not a mom, you just wait... I guarantee you'll be the SAME way when you have kids! ;)
I worked with a pediatrician for 4 yrs and, no exaggeration, literally half of the parents I talked to on the phone were calling about poop - too much/not enough, too hard/too runny, etc. I realized how comfortable my coworkers and I all were talking about it when it'd come up over lunch and no one even blinked :)
ReplyDelete