Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside


Brrrrr.... Right now it is a whopping Z.E.R.O. with a -19 windchill. Welcome to MN winters. I think our indian summer is officially over! It's cold outside... not to mention snowy. I don't know how much snow we got the past 36 hours, but I know it was a LOT. We had 3 foot drifts in our driveway this morning. I'm especially thankful for a nice, big snowblower... and a nice, big (well ok... maybe not so big... he's only 5' 8") husband willing to do our snowblowing... and help out all our neighbors. I am a Minnesota native (and I've been told my accent reflects it, thank you very much) so I say bring on the snow. Don' cha' know?! If it's going to be frigidly cold out, it might as well be snowy and pretty!!

Bring on the snow.

Bring it.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, you frighten me with your snowy threats. You can take ours if you'd like!

    Love the video! He's such a handsome little fella'. Maybe I'll let one of my girls date him someday. When they're 30. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow is fine - you just keep the cold weather though!!!!

    ReplyDelete