Dedicated to converting young families... 1 minivan at a time.
She sure can look cute! I love her little pigtails. That's my favorite hairdo on my girls!
The mid-air drool is my favorite.... Seriously, she is SO cute, Amy!
Hilarious! I didn't even notice the drool until you pointed it out! Looks like Keith has a bit of drool/spit-up on his arm! That's our Madelyn... she spits up ALL THE TIME!!!!!
Cute! Hasn't Keith learned that you NEVER hold a spitter above you?
She sure can look cute! I love her little pigtails. That's my favorite hairdo on my girls!
ReplyDeleteThe mid-air drool is my favorite.... Seriously, she is SO cute, Amy!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I didn't even notice the drool until you pointed it out! Looks like Keith has a bit of drool/spit-up on his arm!
ReplyDeleteThat's our Madelyn... she spits up ALL THE TIME!!!!!
Cute! Hasn't Keith learned that you NEVER hold a spitter above you?
ReplyDelete