Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mommy's Favorite Little Boy

I always ask Carsen "who's mommy's farovite little boy?", and he answers "Carsen Kramer"! Hopefully if we decide to take the plunge for baby #3, we have a girl... otherwise that might cause some conflict in our family!
I dropped off the kiddos at my sister's this morning. I was actually running a few minutes EARLY, which rarely happens. Keith leaves earlier than I do, so I get both kids up and ready each morning. When I was ready to leave my sister's, Carsen was already downstairs playing with his cousins, so rather than hugging and kissing him good-bye (which I always do) I yelled down the stairs "Good-bye Carsen! I love you!" and I left.
I got about a mile away, and my sister called... I could hear Carsen crying in the background. He was sad that I didn't hug & kiss him good-bye. Without hesitation, I turned around and went back. When he hugged me, it was a 1/2 hug. I looked at him with a huge grin and told him that because I drove back for a hug and a kiss, that I wanted giant hugs and kisses! He smiled and gave me a huge squeeze and smooch!
It made me smile that my hugs and kisses are that special to him, eventhough he gets them many times throughout the day from me. I pray he feels the same way about them when he's 20... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment