Friday, November 6, 2009

F-I-V-E Months!!

Madelyn celebrated her "5 month birthday" on Wednesday. I can't believe how big she is getting, and so quickly. I don't like how fast it's going, actually. I wish it would slow down a little bit... or a lot. Madelyn is still a good baby. She's happy, and loves watching her crazy big brother. I love the way she looks at him... it's as though she thinks he's the best thing ever!
We celebrated this big day by trying out cereal. Maddie has a love for her tongue. She plays with it and sticks it out all the time. This makes cereal feeding quite difficult. I don't know if it's her body telling me she's not ready, or if she's just learning the wonderful skill of eating. Today was a little better though, so we'll keep trying. We're hoping it makes her sleep more at night, as that hasn't been as good as it has been in the past.

Maddie really enjoys this exersaucer now. It's great when I need to make lunch or something. She's very interested in all of the little gadgets on it, and it keeps her occupied for a few minutes!
So many people comment on her hair. She has a TON of it. She never lost any of her hair, and some people tell me she needs a haircut. NO WAY!!! She's not getting her hair cut at least until she gets her ears pierced!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment