Monday, November 9, 2009

Mr. Mommy

Carsen is very interested in his "baby" these days. This week-end, I walked into his room and found this: Apparantly, his baby had a "poopy". He got Madelyn's diapers and wipes to clean that one up.

Next he brought his baby into the living room and shared toys.


Next the baby got hungry. So what does he do? He nurses him, of course. Almost looks like an old pro, huh!? Perfect form and everything!!! :)



He even knows to burp his baby next. Pretty impressive!


I know that Carsen will make a great dad someday, but it's almost too bad that he'll never be a mommy... b/c he would sure made a great one!!! :)





3 comments:

  1. That is sooo cute! I love the picture of him "nursing!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did Keith say about the nursing picture? That will totally come back to haunt him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keith's exact words... "oh brother"

    :)

    ReplyDelete