I feel that I have so much to be thankful for this year:
I'm thankful for Keith... We've been married for over 8 years already. I can hardly believe it. I love going to bed at night knowing that I'm married to my best friend and soul mate. We have a blast together!
I'm thankful for Carsen... He is such a blast, and is ALL boy. He loves trucks, cars and trains... he loves singing to Go Fish... he loves playing doctor... but he also loves snuggling his family! He's such a great big brother, and is already very protective of Madelyn.
I'm thankful for Madelyn... I love that I have a daughter who I can do girly things with... shop, paint our nails, do silly things with our hair... Even though she still isn't sleeping well at night, she's such a happy baby.
I love my family like crazy.
I'm so thankful that God has blessed us with a boy and a girl. In a way our family feels complete because we do have both genders, but at the same time I feel like we're just short 1 more member... maybe in another year or so! :)
I'm thankful for our family... I'm so close with my family. Although many miles seperate my family today, I talked to every single one of them.... my parents are in Minnesota, on their way to Iowa... my older sister traveled to the sounthern tip of Texas.... my older brother lives in Israel... my other brother traveled from Michigan to Iowa.... I wish we all lived in the same town, but am thankful for technology that allows us to e-mail, talk on the phone and also talk via a webcam. What in the world did people do even 50 years ago?!
I'm thankful for great friends... We have some awesome friends! We get along great with our neighbors, church friends, and other friends who we get together with on a regular basis. I'd love to name a couple friends by name who I'm especially thankful for, but won't in fear that I'll accidentally omit someone. I think you know who you are, though! :)
I'm thankful for our home... Keith built it! It makes me so proud knowing he built our house with his hands... and I love that my parents live right across the street, too. Most people would go crazy with this, but it works great for us. I wouldn't want it any other way... ever.
I sometimes feel guilty that I've had a fairly easy life. I have a strong and solid family. No major issues. We all get along and love spending time together.
God has really blessed our family...
I feel more than just lucky... I feel blessed... incredibly, superbly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment