After receiving millions and millions of entires for name suggestions for my blog (ok, so maybe there were just a few of them...) I have decided on one. Kramer Khronicles...Thank you Londa Aka The Sneaky Mommy for the wonderful idea. I love that the title will never be outdated. If we decide to have another baby, we would be the Kramer 5... and when our kids leave for college, the number would start moving backwards. (because I KNOW you'll all still be reading my blog then!) :) Kramer Khronicles is so timeless, isn't it?!
You should totally check out Londa's blog. She's super fun and clever, and has great tips that she shares with her blog reading friends on "Thrifty Thursday" on how to save and spend wisely. Plus she's a cool, fun and hip mom with really cute kids.
I do love your new look and the sweet new name! Good job, Londa!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, where do I send the $$ for all the kind sentiments?
ReplyDeleteI love the monkeys! Cute new look!