Sunday, July 25, 2010

Miss Maddie

Madelyn is attempting to climb out of her crib. Someone please help me. Carsen went into a "big boy bed" at 18 months for the same reason, but I'm praying she lasts a little longer. I am NOT ready to move her out of her crib yet.




She just took off walking a couple weeks ago, and is doing great. She loves walking around our house, because she finally CAN!


Amidst all the climbing, this girl makes me smile. She signs please and knows how to pray!

Now if I could only teach her to cook and clean, life would be just about perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Those are really cute videos! No advice on the climbing out of the crib. Although, I have seen nets that go over the crib:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Maddie! Congrats on your walking success! What a cute little doll!

    ReplyDelete