Tuesday, June 29, 2010

F-R-E-E

Yesterday I posted on Facebook that I was FREE. I have had some e-mails and questions about this.

3 1/2 out of the past 4 years I have either been pregnant or breastfeeding. I have been the lifeline for a little one, whether inside of me or out. Eating for 2 takes a lot out of you.

I'm tired.

I'm drained.

I am starting to feel unhealthy.

Madelyn is finally officially done nursing. Although I will miss the quiet times with her, it feels good to be done. It's time for my body to start looking normal again me to start feeling healthy again.

Not that my lifestyle or eating habits will change all that much now that I'm just eating for me, but it still feels good. This mama needs some energy, and I think this will be the start of it.

Now if our kids would sleep consistantly through the night, life would be golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment