Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm thinkin' Christmas!

We got our first snowfall this week-end here in Minne-SNOW-ta. Yah, you-betcha we did. That's ok though. It puts me in the Christmas mood. I have a few friends who already have all their Chrstimas decorations put up. I'm not that crazy motivated, but at least I'm thinking about all the things that need to get done.

One of the first things that I need to think about is our family Christmas photo card. I personally love using Shutterfly. Their products are great! I have used their site the past few years to make calendars. (which, by the way, make great gifts for grandparents!)

I have also used their site for our photo cards. They have so many great styles to choose from, whether you prefer the classic look:

or maybe a more retro look:


Or perhaps you like this:

Regardless of what your taste is, they have all sorts of styles to choose from. They also have really great custom gifts to choose from. I made my mom a mug very similiar to this one last year for Christmas.

Another thing that makes Shutterfly so cool is that they are giving me 50 free photo cards, just for blogging about their awesome services that they provide! You can receive them, too. All you have to do is blog about them, and go here for your free cards. It's THAT easy!

See... aren't they GREAT??!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment