Each week we practice a letter, and this week happens to be the letter "h". We practice writing and saying the sound of the letter, and we incorporate a craft around the letter.
Today we decorated foam visors. (thanks, Nanette!) :) The kids had fun coloring them with markers.
We went for a walk this morning (I love you nice weather!) so the boys wore their newly decorated visors.
Lookin' snazzy, huh!!
What's that?? You think his hair looks blue??
Why yes... yes it is. If you didn't guess it, cute little Easton decided to color his foam hat blue. And when he put it on his head, his hair magically turned blue! OH NO!!!!!!!
Right before nap I washed his hair, and I think most of it came out. (eventhough I personally think the blue was kind of rock-star looking and kinda cute) Thank goodness for washable, crayola markers.
Still laughing at that one!
ReplyDelete