Star Magazine was on display, right at Carsen's eye level.
I was so annoyed on so many different levels.
1- 50 worst beach bodies. Who cares. Seriously.
2- 50 best beach bodies. Still... who cares. Good for them, but whatever.
3- The nice close up of the boobs in the purple bikini immidiately caught Carsen's eye. He actually went up to the magazine and pointed to it, and said "what's that". Yeah... great! I immediately diverted his attention to something else.
It's no wonder why so many women have eating disorders and problems with their image these days. We're under a microscope to look perfect. One of the headlines on the cover of "star" was about belly flab. I'm sorry, but if you've ever had a baby, you know it's nearly impossible to make that "belly flab" go away. I say kudos to that woman for feeling confident enough to wear a bikini, in spite of her "belly flab". Good for her!
I am all for working out and being healthy and feeling good. (and if you look good too, it's a bonus!) But I get frustrated when women are constantly expected to look perfect.
Whether you're big or small, short or tall... be proud of who you are!

You go girl! :)
ReplyDelete