Better late than never, right?
I happilly present to you... Madelyn Lou's first birthday!
First off, Madelyn was given a Happy Birthday squeeze.... a very large squeeze, that is...
"Grandma Cindy" came over and delivered Madelyn some balloons!
She loved them!
We have a tradition at the Kramer household of starting off all birthday mornings with pancakes, complete with candles!
We met some friends at the park for a "McDonald's picnic" and some playin'.
Please note all the boys... Maddie is very excited for Amy T (the preggo in the picture) to have her baby girl next month so she isn't so out numbered... :)
We had her party the day after her actual birthday...
~She had fun opening presents~
The cake was a hit with her!
I think she enjoyed devouring it, more than anything.
Next up- BATH!
Happy Belated Birthday, Madelyn.
Thank you for bringing so much joy to our lives.
We love you so much!
I love those pictures!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I love that you let her have fun with her cake! She is adorable!
ReplyDeletemomneverstops.com
What a fun birthday for such a cute little girl! Happy first birthday, Maddie!!!
ReplyDelete