Friday, June 18, 2010

Go Fish!

If you have kids and are cautious as to what their little ears hear, I highly recommend Go Fish.

They are a musical group who sing songs geared towards kids. Many of them have a biblical base. They make their music fun... kids want to listen to it.

They have so many great cd's... some of Carsen's favorites are Snooze, (a bedtime cd, which we put on 'repeat' and let him listen to all. night. long.) Party Like a Preschooler, Snazzy and Splash. They also have an awesome Christmas CD called Snow.

We received their newest cd Kicking It Old School just a little bit ago. Many of the songs are old hymns that are brought to you Go Fish style! My kids will learn these great, old hymns... and they'll love learning them with this fun, fast & cool beat! I'm pumped. In fact, both of my kids are sleeping right now, but I have it playing and am dancing around like crazy to it! I love it, too! This cd doesn't go on sale until August, but if you become a fan of Go Fish on facebook you can get it NOW!

Check out their website: http://www.gofishguys.com/  "Great music for kids, that won't drive their parent bonkers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment