Today is Madelyn's 1 1/2 birthday!
I can't believe how big she is getting! She has finally taken off with her words. She has gone from about 5 words to 50 words in the past week. Here are some of Maddie's favorite things lately:
SHOES!!!!
The girl LOVES her some shoes in a mighty big way. Whether they're hers or not, she loves trying them on, saying how "petty" she is, and then trying on some more.
I see this as an expensive hobby for her in her teen years.
"TEEEEEEEEE"
Madelyn loves brushing her teeth. She asks for it many times a day. We typically keep the bathroom door shut, otherwise she will climb the stool into the drawer that holds her toothbrush and toothpaste. With all the brushing that she does, she better not ever have a cavity!!
The older that Madelyn gets, the more we see that her personality is much like Carsen's. She is very stubborn! She gets a kick out of "testing" Carsen. One of her favorite things lately is to go behind him and grab a tight hold unto his shirt. Carsen gets so angry and tries to get away, but she just holds on for dear life. We're working on her being kind.
"CHEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Madelyn loves the camera. Whenever she see's it, she smiles and says "cheeeeeee!!!".
Maddie loves to read books, snuggle with Carsen on his bed, dance and eat! She is a tiny little peanut still, though. She is still rear facing in her carseat. She has her 18 month visit next week, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she is at 20 pounds so we can turn her around!
I love that both of my kids have big personalities. Sometimes it's a challenge, but I love it. I wouldn't change a thing. However it wouldn't be so bad if #3 was more of Keith's childhood personality... :)
What a beauty!! I can't believe she's already 1 1/2!
ReplyDelete