Whenever I'm asked about my most embarrassing moment, I never really have one to give. Well, until last night.
I met a group of awesome girlfriends (love you fabulous ladies!) at Boston's restaurant last night for some food & fun. What's the first thing a pregnant lady does when she gets to a restaurant? She goes to the bathroom, of course.
I had to pee really bad. I bolted into the restaurant, and ran into the bathroom. Something looked different though. The set-up had changed... there weren't as many stalls. I didn't care though... I ran into the stall, and began to shut the door. Then I realized something horrible.
There was a man standing at a urinal, just a few feet away from me.
Oy. I had entered the "guys" bathroom. The crazy thing is that I remember looking at the "guys" sign, and still walking in. My lack of brain cells (thank you, pregnancy!) just didn't allow it to register that I was entering the wrong bathroom.
I was horrified. In case you've never been into a men's bathroom, the urinals face the wall. I'm very confident that the man didn't even know I was in there. I bolted out of there asap, praying that nobody saw me. My heart was pounding from fear that I was going to get in trouble, but I still couldn't help but laugh.
It was an honest mistake, but I was thankful that it wasn't any worse!
What's YOUR most embarrassing moment??!!
Poor Amy! Super funny story though! :)
ReplyDeleteAnna
That is funny! I can't think of one right now.
ReplyDeleteOh, that is so hilarious. I hope you don't mind I just read this to my dad whose sitting next to me. ;) He thinks you did it on purpose. heehee
ReplyDeleteI love this idea. I'll have to share my embarrassing moment on my blog soon. It's much to long to write as a comment.