Thursday, April 15, 2010

FUN all around!

Carsen & Madelyn are really learning how to play well together. I know there will be plenty of hiccups along the way, but they're having so much fun together... and I'm loving it!!
Madelyn is a very fast crawler these days, so she tries her hardest at keeping up with her brother!
The 2 of them have been going on many rides lately...

Wagon Rides...



Car rides...



They even went on a "choo-choo" ride today!



Carsen is such a caring big brother...

I mean, look at the way gently holds his sister!!

And speaking of Carsen...


He is VERY much into "flip flops" these days. Even on the colder days. And today, my VERY BIG BOY got on his OWN flip flops!!!

Can you tell??!! :)

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute and sweet together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Carsen!! I am very impressed, he got his flip flops on the right feet!! So his toes were a little confused... think he could teach Sage? We were out a while ago and I looked down to see that Sage had 2 different shoes on (both left shoes!). She was so proud!

    ~Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carsen looks like such a great brother! They are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete