Happy Easter!!
I love this holday for many reasons:
1-We are celebrating that Christ is Risen!! We are so blessed!
2- Easter means extra family time- which is always super awesome! :)
I also love Easter for the little reasons...
I loved getting Madelyn and Carsen dressed this morning in their Easter outfits:
With my sweet tooth, I love all the candy that the Easter Bunny provides.
Easter usually means that spring is right around this corner... but this year it's telling us that summer is already here!!
Every year we go to Shattuck St Mary's for their annual Easter Egg Hunt. They put out 12,000 eggs, but with all the kids that attend the hunt lasts about a minute or less. We always have a ton of fun!
And.... We're OFF...
I held the basket for Carsen while he loaded up the eggs. He did a great job!!
See the lady just to my left on her knee? She was picking up eggs like CRAZY. Not the "I'm helping my kids get a few eggs" type of picking up, but the "I want as many eggs as I can get my hands on" type. I thought it was rude, so I "ever so kindly" reminded her that his was a KIDS Easter Egg Hunt. I think she felt a little silly. She didn't tell me so, but I'm SURE that she was super thankful for my kind reminder!!!! :)
Not only is it Easter, but it's Madelyn's 10 month birthday! We didn't even try the paper this month...
And if you're curious as to what a 10 month old does to occupy themselves...
We're loving our family of 4!!!
LOVE those Easter outfits! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm glad you told that lady how to act. Somebody had to do it! :)