Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Carsen!

My favorite little guy turned 3 today (March 1st)!! He's very proud of his new age...


We started the morning off with our annual birthday tradition... birthday pancakes!!


We had his birthday yesterday with family. I thought about having a "friends" party for him this year, but decided to wait. (any suggestions on an appropriate age to have a "kid party" would be greatly appreciated!!) :)
Every year I make Carsen a cake. He is SO into guitars right now, so I made him a guitar cake! He also got this blue guitar from my parents as a birthday gift. He was one happy dude...


Here is Carsen with some of his cousins at the big party! Ashley (the one holding Carsen) has her birthday on March 2nd, so we did their party together! They are 10 years and 1 day apart!!

Carsen is definately a bundle of energy these days! He loves to play games (Candy Land, Sorry, Cootie...), read books, do crafts and learn. He's been working on his letters and numbers at his Auntie's house. Eventhough he's totally crazy a tad bit energetic, he really has a loving and caring heart.
That makes me a happy mama.

Where or where have the last 3 years gone? It feels like just yesterday that Keith and I had the "we're ready to have kids" conversation. Our kids are such a blessing to us.
We're having so much fun!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Carsen. We love you so much!

4 comments:

  1. you are pretty creative, that cake was awesome! tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is super cool! I might have to keep that in mind for Tate someday! You're so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cake! Happy Birthday Carsen:)

    ReplyDelete