Friday, March 5, 2010

Brought to you by Maddie Lou

Hey Everyone! It's Maddie! I thought I would write on mommy's blog for a day and show you something.

I turned 9 months yesterday. Each month, my mommy takes a picture of me. When I was younger, this was an easy task. But as I get older (and smarter!) I am making this more and more difficult! Guess I'm a lot like my mommy in that way! HA!

Yesterday my mommy sat me in the "picture taking chair". She thinks that she's out-smarted me, but she hasn't. In fact, this friend of my mommy even gave her a trick... and she tried it, but I out-smarted her again! As soon as she sat me in the chair, I knew what we were doing. "It's time for the monthly picture". (what's up with my mom taking all these pictures, anyways???)
So then I thought I would try to look really cute, and show my mommy that I could pretend that the paper is food! But I don't think that was what she was looking for, b/c she kept taking pictures.

Then I wanted to show her how big of a girl I am, by leaning over the arm of the chair. I want her to get pictures of how big I am, right???!!!

Then my super-cool big brother Carsen came along with his camera... I thought I would "tease" mommy by looking really cute at Carsen and just let him take pictures of me smiling like a big girl! :) (maybe mommy should just give her camera to Carsen and let him do the 10 month picture next month??)

Then mommy sat me up in the chair again, so I decided to smile really nice. Little does mommy know that she forgot to put the "9 months!" piece of paper in the picture though!!

HAHA Mommy!! I may be younger, but I'm one smart cookie!!!!!

Love, Madelyn

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that was super cute, Maddie! I think you should take over your mom's blog more often. ;) And happy 9 months!

    ReplyDelete