Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The secret is out!!

Hello family, close friends, bloggy friends and blog stalkers!

Blog stalkers???

Yes, that's right... I have blog stalkers... you know who you are... you thought you were so sneaky in checking my blog, and you thought I would never find out about you.

Well, the secret is out!

I'm actually not talking about anyone in particular... but more and more lately people make comments to me in a conversation of "oh yes! I read that on your blog!".

It actually flatters me a little that I have blog stalkers! But it's confession time...

On the right hand side you'll see a little button that says "followers"... I dare you Double Dog Dare You to click on it, become a follower and come out of the blog stalking closet.

C'mon.... you know you want to...

Are YOU up for the "non blog stalking" challenge?!?!?!  :)

3 comments:

  1. It's no secret that I'm a fan! In fact, I'm a DOUBLE follower! Shouldn't I get a prize for that or something? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fine....you caught me! I'll commit and be an actual "follower"! :)
    Kristen Koch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, couldn't do it...I TRIED!! I will remain your blog sTaWlKeR (misspelled on purpose, don't want the blog police to get me!)

    Hey, but look up... I will keep commenting!

    Your "follower" mwhaaa haa haa!

    ReplyDelete