Friday, February 5, 2010

E-I-G-H-T months

Each month I take a picture of Madelyn as she becomes a month older. Yesterday marked Eight months for Maddie already.
This task is becoming more and more difficult. I only set her in this chair to take her monthly picture, and I swear she remembers as soon as I set her in it... "Hmmm... time for the monthly picture... that means mommy is going to place a piece of paper by me... I'm gonna find it and play with it and stick it in my mouth as SOON as I get my hands on it..."

So here are a few pictures from our 8 month photo shoot. These are actually the best ones. Better luck next month, I guess!!!

She's lucky she's cute... :)










3 comments:

  1. Ah, yes. The "I'm grabbing the paper!" dilemma! I set the paper down, get the camera locked and loaded, show Maggie the camera before setting her down--so she's not paying attention to the paper at all. And I have to get it in ONE shot. Otherwise, the paper is destroyed in an instant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those pics! Priceless! Happy 8 months, Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I love the last one...time for a snack, who cares about pictures! She looks so cuddly and sweet!

    ReplyDelete