So... today I went. She won a cute t-shirt and some bath toys. FUN!
I love practical jokes. LOVE them. So this got me thinking...
I went unto facebook and wrote as my status "Amy went to the woman's health unit today... and it wasn't to visit someone else's baby". I knew I would get a reaction. I WANTED a reaction!! (I know... it's sick and twisted)
I got facebook comments, facebook messages, e-mails, phone calls... someone texted my sister, asking her if I was pregnant. My own mother called me, b/c someone asked her to clarify. My mom's words to me?? "That's so funny!!". I'm glad that I make my mom proud!! :)
No... I'm not pregnant. But eventhough I'm not pregnant, there was still something fun about people thinking that I was, though!
I actually feel kind of bad, too. I'm sorry to those of you who thought I was pregnant.
A friend of mine played the same practical joke a couple months ago. When she did it, I thought "this is SO something I would do"! Check out her blog! We're
Thanks for humoring me, everyone!!! This was fun! Maybe we'll do it again next week!!! :)
so funny Amy- you sure had us all thinking/wondering:) Beth
ReplyDeleteOh, man! I can't believe I didn't get on facebook today! I would've died if I would've seen that!! Sounds like you have some super cool friend... because, of course, you're super cool. :)
ReplyDelete