Thursday, March 17, 2011

things that i Loooooove

I started the day off by using this wonderful shampoo & conditioner that my parents brought me back from Israel. I L.O.V.E. it. The ingredients are carrots and minerals/mud from the dead sea. Simply YUM.


I haven't been doing my Walgreens couponing lately, but I made a trip yesterday which I was pretty excited about. I got these 4 bottles of men's body wash, 2 candy bars and a box of prunes (for my sweet daughter... not me) My grand total after coupons? $1.50


Madelyn is really into her babies right now. A few times throughout the day she lays her baby on the table. When I ask her what she is doing she says "Mommy, baby poopy diaper. Baby wet wipe". Yes, we're going through lots of wet wipes, but I think it's absolutely adorable.


Carsen is always doing silly things throughout the day that make me laugh. This little boy makes me smile so much!

My mom accompanied me to the doctor today, and we saw my little sweat pea via ultrasound. She's looking good and healthy!

Keith has been in bed almost the past 3 days with a fever. He got some anti-biotics today, and I'm hoping those pills will kick his fever's butt. When that happens, I'll be adding that to the things that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment