Madelyn has had a crossed eye for a while now, so we went to the eye doctor to get it checked out. The doctor determined that she needed glasses! During her consultation, Maddie was having a hard time with the doctor looking in her eyes, so the dr said "watch how I look in big brother's eyes and how he's a big boy!". While the doctor was looking in Carsen's eyes, he suggested that we schedule an appt for Carsen, too.
Sure, enough... they both got glasses!!
I choose pink glasses for Madelyn. She does quite well with them. The doctor said that when toddlers get glasses, they often leave them on once they realize that they can see better with them on. We already notice a huge difference. When she doesn't have them on, we notice she trips and falls much more often.Carsen just got his glasses this week, so he's still getting used to them. Carsen picked out these glasses all by himself. These are definately not the glasses that I would have chosen for him, but I felt it was important for him to love his first pair. He thinks he looks pretty cool. Here he is being goofy for the camera.
This is a random picture taken on my birthday. Carsen wanted his picture taken with both of his sisters. :)
I'm nearing 22 weeks! Only 18 more to go!!!


Amy, you look so pretty! Did the doctor ask to look in your eyes too?
ReplyDeleteYour kids look adorable in their glasses! Glad they're adjusting well. And you look too too cute!! LOVING that shirt on you! Makes me think I should have another... HA! TOTALLY kidding! ;)
ReplyDeleteThey look so cute in their new glasses! You look great too!!
ReplyDelete