Sunday, October 10, 2010

And the blogging slacker award goes to....

Amy Kramer!

I have lived in MN for 30 years now. I love it here, and have really come to love and appreciate all the different seasons that this wonderful state has to offer. We're having some crazy hot days lately, so we've been spending most of our time outside. I know that winter is right around the corner, so we're soaking up as much sun as we can before we're stuck indoors for a few months!
Here is Madelyn about a week ago, playing outside in her winter coat:


Here she is yesterday, in our almost 90 degree weather. It feels like summer again!

So if you can't seem to get ahold of us, we're probably outside playing... and it will be that way all week it sounds like. Y-A-Y!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can totally see Carsen in her. Did you dye her hair? It looks so much lighter:)

    ReplyDelete